To Let – Office 1 & 3, Standing Stone Farm
Available immediately, Office 1 & 3 offers 78 m2 work space on the ground and first floor of this exciting, high quality, rural courtyard office development created from the traditional natural stone buildings of the original Matfen Estates saw mill yard.
The development which opened for business in 2017 covers approximately 8000 square feet of flexible office space divided into 12 modern, self-contained, energy efficient, office units, with private kitchen facilities.
Away from the noise and congestion of an urban development, Standing Stone Farm offers a secure, attractive and peaceful working environment. The development has excellent road communication links and is only 16 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne, 13 miles from Newcastle International Airport and 9 miles from Hexham.
In summary, Standing Stone Farm comprises
- 12 attractive, energy efficient, self-contained units
- Ample parking facilities with CCTV
- Electric car charging point
- Showering and changing facilities
- Disabled access and parking
- Conference room available
- Good road links
- Landscaped communal courtyard area
- State of the art, sustainable, biomass heating and hot water system
- Close to the amenities of Matfen Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa (with discounted rates negotiable) and Matfen Village
Availability, Rent and Other Costs
Office 1 & 3 is available from 1 May 2020 at a rent of £850 pcm.
Service charge is payable in addition to the rent and includes cleaning of communal areas, weekly rubbish collection, external maintenance, gritting/snow clearance, monthly leaf/litter picking, external lighting, vermin control, grass cutting and shrub belt maintenance, water charges and septic tank charges.
Utilities are the responsibility of the tenant but note that heat is supplied by the landlord and charged at cost.
For further information or details, or to view the office, please call 01661 855200.Online Enquiry Form Download Brochure