Flexible Office Space – Standing Stone Farm Offices
Meeting room/workspace for up to 6 people available to rent on a daily basis at a cost of £50 per day.
Facilities include: superfast broadband with wi-fi access, large wall mounted TV screen, biomass heating & hot water, lighting and access to communal WC facilities. Tea and coffee making facilities provided.
The unit is part of a high quality, rural courtyard office development created from the traditional natural stone buildings of the original Matfen Estates saw mill yard. Opened for business in 2017, the development is divided into 12 modern, self-contained, energy efficient, office units, with private kitchen facilities.
Away from the noise and congestion of an urban development, Standing Stone Farm offers a secure, attractive and peaceful working environment. The development has excellent road communication links and is only 16 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne, 13 miles from Newcastle International Airport and 9 miles from Hexham.
In summary, Standing Stone Farm comprises
- Ample parking facilities with CCTV
- Electric car charging point
- Showering and changing facilities
- Disabled access and parking
- Good road links
- Landscaped communal courtyard area
- State of the art, sustainable, biomass heating and hot water system
- Close to the amenities of Matfen Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa and Matfen Village
For further information or details, or to view the office, please call 01661 855200.Online Enquiry Form Download Brochure